1) Compress Images
2) Instant & Automatically Compresses The Images
3) Deletes Large Size Images and Replaces with Optimized Images Automatically
4) Best For Bloggers, Businesses, Organization Anyone Who Wants to Load His/Her Blog/Website.
You Just Need A WordPress Installed Whether On Your Localhost or On Your Domain and Upload the Plugin That’s It.
Follow the Steps to Install JS Image Compressor.
1. Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
2. Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
3. Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
= Direct upload =
1. Upload the downloaded zip file into your `wp-content/plugins/` folder.
2. Unzip the uploaded zip file.
3. Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
4. Activate this plugin.
There are no reviews yet.